- The flexible space stock reflects flexible space of all format types and is limited to major operators in each city.
- License fees refer to the fees payable for one month use of the office space per workstation.
- Fixed desk refers to designated flexible office desks in the flexible space office
- Min license fees refers to the minimum license fees collected in the quarter for that city.
- Max license fees refers to the maximum license fees collected in the quarter for that city.
- The floor area allocated per workstation varies across the markets.
- For cities where only gross floor area are provided, JLL research applied a general efficiency ratio of between 60%-80% to get the net lettable area.
- Manila’s data only covers Makati CBD and BGC developments.
- Jakarta’s data only covers CBD areas.